Latest Release v3.4.9 March 19, 2018
Read the RealeaseNotes.md for more information.
- Bug fix for manually entering frequency
- Creates new wisdom file for each folder when using the -datapath command
- Bug fix for Behringer mini-wheels mapping issue when mapping AGC gain
- Added support for mapping drive level to a Behringer mini-wheel
- Added Panafall display for RX2
- Corrected a resizing problem when enabling RX2
- NB/NB2 is turned OFF while transmitting when DUP is enabled
- Added 2kHz Tune Step
- Changed ANF behavior so that it is disabled when in CW mode
- Removed the 750Hz CW filter and added a 150Hz CW filter (requires database reset to update)
- Added an Audio Adaptive Variable Resampler with monitor tools
- Increased display buffer to support larger than 4k displays
- Added separate VFO Lock controls for VFOA and VFOB. New VFO Lock button will require additional skin files to operate correctly.
- Added several CAT Commands. (see ReleaseNotes for details)
- Added a dropped packet ("OOOPs") counter that measures the number of dropped receive packets from radio to PC. This may be useful in identifying problems with network setup.
- fixed bug in CAT Command ZZPT## to change TXProfiles in different modes
- Updated CAT Commands documentation. Found in the Documentation/Radio folder
- Control added to force the LPF to the 6m/ByPass position during receive. Filters must be under manual control to use. (Setup=>General=>Ant/Filters=>LPF, HPF/LPF, BPF1)
- VFO Lock correctly locks VFOA and VFOB.
- TX Amplitude scaling added to waterfall display. (Setup=>Display=>TX)
- Corrected problem with blank waterfall display in Panafall mode.
- Bug fix for .NET unhandled exception error when starting without radio online.
- Added MIDI CAT support for the Behringer CMD Studio 2a
- Added support for the ANAN-7000DLE transceiver
- Added feature to select between receive or transmit antenna for receiving
- Use of seperate TX Profiles for various modes.
- LSB, USB, DSB, CWL, CWU, SPEC, & DRM
- AM & SAM
- DIGL & DIGU
- PRO Latency feature added.
- CTUN has had several modifications and bug fixes.
- Band Stacks have been increased to 5 deep for each band.
- CW Filters are now being saved correctly.
- Swapped places with XIT and RIT controls on the console.
- Added 4 CAT Commands
- ZZAP Audio Peak Filter On/Off
- ZZAT APF Tune
- ZZAB APB Bandwidth
- ZZAA APF Gain
- Corrected compatibility issue with N1MM+ and FocusMaster.
- relabeled the 'CW Break-In' feature from 'Enabled' to 'Semi Break-In' to better describe the actual behavior. Toggles between Full Break-In and Semi Break-In.
- Single side-band Full Carrier (SSBFC)
- Continuous Frequency Compressor (CFC) audio tools
- Database enhancements allowing importing old databases