- at : just compile the sdk, do nothing;
- adc : use internal adc for temperature measurement;
- blink : blink led using a task and os timer delay;
- blink_timer : blink led using a hardware timer;
- flash : read flash and write flash test.
- hello world: printf helloworld using a task and os timer delay;
- pwm : breathing led using a hardware pwm;
- beacon_spam : create multiple custom WiFi access points;
- sniffer_mac : get the MAC address and RSSI, and even the SSID which sent by nearby devices;
Open the Cygwin console and enter the ./build.sh PRJ_NAME cmd
wch@wch-pc /cygdrive/d/Project/sdk/example $ ./build.sh at start...
Or download directly to the w600 device
wch@wch-pc /cygdrive/d/Project/sdk/example $ ./build.sh at flash COM3 start...
- The default firmware generation path is in the sdk/bin/PRJ_NAME/ folder;
- Note that PRJ_NAME should not be entered with "/" after the folder, otherwise the compilation will fail.