WatchersNET.SiteMap - A Modern SiteMap / TreeView Module and Skin Object for DNN®
Back in the old days, almost every web site had a sitemap where they listed out all the pages. The purpose of the sitemap is to help visitors and search engine spiders to find information on the site.
Now, a lot of modern websites have dropped the sitemap page, instead they place the sitemap in the footer area.
This Module/Skin Object Creates a SiteMap that looks like such footer SiteMap, but of course it can be placed anywhere on your Website. There a many pre-installed Skins, which changes the look of the SiteMap.
The Module/Skin Object also can Render the SiteMap as a TreeView (With Skin Support & Animations)
- SiteMap available as Module and Skin Object
- Very Light Weight
- Skin Support (Contains 9 Normal Skins, and 10 TreeView Skins)
- There are two Render Modes : Normal and as TreeView*
- Option to Show only Sub Links from Current Tab
- Simply excluding of Tabs
- Show / Hide Tab Hidden Tabs
- Show / Hide Tab Icons
- Define a Default Tab Icon
- Shows links based on visitor's authorized permission level
- Full Language Localization
- Generates Human Friendly URLs
- IPortable Support (Easy Import/Export of Settings)
- Option to Set Maximum Sublevels
- Demo Modus (Shows Skin Selector above the SiteMap)
- Filter Tabs By Taxonomy Tags (Terms from Current Page, All Terms from All Vacabularies, From Selected Vocabularies and from Selected Terms)
Extra TreeView Options
- Animation: Sets the animation speed for Expanding/Collapsing of Child Tabs.
- Valid values are one of the strings "slow", "normal", "fast".
- Collapse: Sets whether all nodes should be collapsed by default
- Unique: Sets whether only one tree node can be open at any time, collapsing any previous open nodes.
- Persist: Persists the tree's expand/collapse state in one of two ways: ** "location" - looks within all tree nodes with link anchors that match the document's current URL (location.href), and if found, expands that node (including its parent nodes). Great for href-based state saving. ** "cookie" - Saves the current state of the tree on each click to a cookie and restores that state on page load.
Option to Set Start Level
- Root : Shows All Tabs
- Parent : Shows All Tabs From the Current Tabs Level Parent - If No Parent Tabs available it Renders from Root
- Current: Shows All Tabs In the Current Level
- Children: Shows All Child Tabs From The Current Tab - If No Child Tabs available it Renders from Root)
- Custom: Shows all Tabs in The Current level based on the selected Tab