A barebones web app starter / boilerplate built using PostCSS & Webpack2.
Timber is a variation of what I personally use as web app starter. It's certaintly a WIP, and I've intentionally tried building it with minimal bloat and small in scope.
My objective is for Timber to be flexible, easily customized and extended on a per project basis.
- Uses Webpack 2
- Hot Module Reloading with BrowserSync & Webpack Dev Server
- PostCSS (minimal plugins - targeting consistency with CSS4)
- Source Mapping
Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/wad3g/timber.git cd app
Install the dependencies with
Start watching files for compilation.
- Add color maps using
- Fix PostCSS Media Variables
- Add theming capabilities
- Re-Add imagemin-cli
- Clean up styles/PostCSS and reduce duplication and redundency
- Create better generic, base styles
- Continue to reduce bloat
- Many others I can't think of right now