A controller for DefleMask. Dynamically arranges note structure by key and scale. Most definitely not a MIDI controller.
What works right now:
- Scale Selection Button - Scrolls through the canon scales and wraps around to first.
- Key Selection Buttons - Starts the scale at the key selected from the pad
- Play Buttons - Plays 8 notes, starting at the key selected, and progressing through the selected scale
- Scale Selection Buttons - Scroll through a list of scales without wrapping around, by adding a decrement button
- Octave Selection Buttons - Raise and lower the octave in Deflemask through a set of buttons
- Instrument Selection Buttons - Scroll through a list of instruments in Deflemask through a set of buttons
- LCD Screen - Display the selected Scale and Key for less ambiguous usage
- Maybe a chord mode, further complicating the stack of arrays?
- Maybe a SoftPot for playing chords?
- Maybe make a Teensy breakout board?
- Maybe a fully standalone mode?
- Teensy 3.1
- 26 buttons
- [RobotGeek LCD screen] (http://www.robotgeek.com/robotgeek-lcd-wmount)
- Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter (to make the screen work)