|Info:||See Twitter Streaming API for more information. See github for the latest source.|
|Author:||Wade Simmons <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Alexandre Fiori <email@example.com>|
- A JSON parser is required. Like json or simplejson.
- All methods will automatically reconnect to the server with an exponential back-off. See t.i.p.ReconnectingClientFactory for details.
- All methods must be initialized with a consumer object, inherited from TwistedTwitterStream.TweetReceiver
- No proxy support.
Examples are available in the examples/ directory.
Thanks to (in no particular order):
- Arnaldo Moraes
- Testing, patching and using for private projects
- Vanderson Mota
- Patching setup.py and PyPi maintenance
Permission is hereby granted to any person obtaining a copy of this work to deal in this work without restriction (including the rights to use, modify, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies).