The code in this repository is the development version for the code in R-package GGIR on CRAN
We always welcome contributions to the package.
When you are familiar with GitHub:
We work with GitHub Flow branching model.
- Create a GitHub issue in this repository with description of the work that you plan to do.
- Assign yourself to the GitHub issue you are working on, to inform other developers that you are working on it.
- Create your own working branch or fork.
- Make your changes in that branch or fork.
- Commit your changes to your working branch/fork as long as you are not finished with your development.
- Make sure the release notes in NEWS.Rd are updated.
- Add your name to the contributors list in the DESCRIPTION file.
- Run the tests and checks as CRAN, make sure they pass.
- Once your work is finished, make a pull request, such that another developer can review your changes before merging them with the master branch.
When you are unfamiliar with GitHub:
If you would like to propose additional functionalities or report an issue. Go to issues and create a new issue.
If you would like to propose changes to the text of the manual this is possible.
- Please go to the man folder which holds all the parts of the manual.
- Go to the part of the manual you want to edit and click on edit button (little pencil symbol) and make your changes.
- Once you are finished, scroll down and describe you update and select the radio button "Create a new branch for this commit and start a pull request". One of the developers will then be able to review your changes and merge them in the master version of the code.
- Click the green button "Propose file changes"