Wave Analysis for Fatigue and Oceanography
WAFO is a matlab toolbox for statistical analysis and simulation of random waves and random loads. WAFO is freely redistributable software, see WAFO icence, cf. the GNU General Public License (GPL) and contain tools for:
- Fatigue life prediction for random loads
- Theoretical density of rainflow cycles
- Simulation of linear and non-linear Gaussian waves
- Estimation of seamodels (spectrums)
- Joint wave height, wave steepness, wave period distributions
- Extreme value analysis
- Kernel density estimation
- Hidden markov models
WAFO homepage: <http://www.maths.lth.se/matstat/wafo/> On the WAFO home page you will find: - The WAFO Tutorial - List of publications related to WAFO.
For more information, see the page about WAFO: <http://www.maths.lth.se/matstat/wafo/about>.