Aria2 + AriaNg + Filebrowser
English | 简体中文
If you like this project, please consider support me / 如果喜欢本项目，请考虑打赏，谢谢！
- Recommended versions
- How to run
- Auto HTTPS enabling
- Build the image by yourself
- Docker Hub
- Usage it in Docker compose
One Docker image for file downloading, managing, sharing, as well as video playing and evening cloud storage synchronization.
Furthermore, it's pretty small and ARM CPU compatible which means you can also run it on Raspberry Pi
Last but not least, Auto HTTPS can't be more easy!
- Aria2 (SSL support)
- File Browser: Files mangement and videos playing
- Auto HTTPS （Let's Encrypt）
- Bind non root user into container, so non root user can also manage downloaded files.
- Basic Auth
- Support ARM CPUs as well, all supported CPU platforms can be found here
- Cloud Storage platforms synchronization
Docker will pick the the proper ARCH for you. e.g. arm64v8 or x86_64
How to run
docker run -d --name aria2-ui -p 80:80 wahyd4/aria2-ui
- Aria2: http://yourip
- FileManger: http://yourip/files
- Rclone: http://yourip/rclone
- Please use
adminas username and password to login
Filebrowserfor the first time. And use
Rcloneif you don't update
Full features run
docker run -d --name ariang \ -p 80:80 \ -p 443:443 \ -e PUID=1000 \ -e PGID=1000 \ -e ENABLE_AUTH=true \ -e RPC_SECRET=Hello \ -e DOMAIN=https://example.com \ -e ARIA2_SSL=false \ -e ARIA2_USER=user \ -e ARIA2_PWD=password \ -e ARIA2_EXTERNAL_PORT=443 \ -v /yourdata:/data \ -v /app/a.db:/app/filebrowser.db \ -v /to_yoursslkeys/:/app/conf/key \ -v <conf files folder>:/app/conf \ wahyd4/aria2-ui
Run with docker-compose
If you would like to get rid of those annoying command line commands, then just put the following sample content into
version: "3.5" services: aria2-ui: restart: unless-stopped image: wahyd4/aria2-ui:latest environment: - ENABLE_AUTH=true - ARIA2_USER=hello - ARIA2_PWD=world - DOMAIN=http://toozhao.com ports: - "80:80" volumes: - ./data:/data
Then simply run
docker-compose up -d, that's it!
Supported Environment Variables
- ENABLE_AUTH whether to enable Basic auth
- ENABLE_RCLONE whether to disable Rclone, if you running this container offline or do not have stable connection to Github, please set to
- ARIA2_USER Basic Auth username, Rclone GUI uses it as well.
- ARIA2_PWD Basic Auth password, Rclone GUI uses it as well.
- ARIA2_EXTERNAL_PORT The Aria2 port which exposed to public to access to
- PUID Bind Linux UID into container which means you can use non
rootuser to manage downloaded files, default UID is
- PGID Bind Linux GID into container, default GID is 1000
- RPC_SECRET The Aria2 RPC secret token
- DOMAIN The domain you'd like to bind, when domain is a
https://thing, then auto SSL feature will be enabled
/dataThe folder contains all the files you download.
/app/conf/keyThe folder which stores Aria2 SSL
Notice: The certificate file should be named
aria2.crtand the key file should be named
/app/confThe Aria2 configuration and file session folder. Make sure you have
aria2.sessionfile. For the first time
aria2.sessionjust need to be a empty file can be appended. You can also user the templates for these two file in the
conffolder of this project. Please put your
rclone.confin this folder as well if you'd mount it to Rclone. So all the config files supported in this folder are:
Warning: if you don't mount
/app/conf, whenever the container restarts, you'll lose your downloading progress.
/app/filebrowser.dbFile Browser settings database, make sure you make a empty file first on your host.
Auto HTTPS enabling
Make sure you have added proper
A record point to the host you running to your domain
DNS record list, then just add
e option to bind the
https domain when you run the image
docker run -d --name aria2-ui -p 80:80 -p 443:443 -e DOMAIN=https://toozhao.com wahyd4/aria2-ui
Build the image by yourself
docker buildx build --platform linux/arm/v7,linux/arm64,linux/amd64 -t aria2-ui .
Usage it in Docker compose
- When you running the docker image with non
80port or you have HTTPS enabled, you will meet the error says
Aria2 Status Disconnected, then you will need to set
ARIA2_EXTERNAL_PORTand recreate your container.
- If there is no speed at all when you downloading a BitTorrent file, please try to use a popular torrent file first to help the application to cache
DHTfile. Then the speed should get fast and fast, as well as downloading other links.
- If you see any errors related to
setcapwhich probably means the Linux you are running doesn't support running this application with
non-rootuser. So please specify the
0explicitly to use
rootuser to run it.
- How can I get
Rcloneauthenticated? Due to Rclone is running in this docker image only as a component rather than an application, you can only interact with it via
/rcloneendpoint, and no other ports. So the web browser authentication mechanism doesn't work here. Please configure Rclone through command line within the container. You can follow the official doc Configuring rclone on a remote / headless machine or this issue