- Ability to disable screen redraw for improved performance.
- Make sure buffered heartbeats keep correct ordering.
- Compatibility with older Vim versions that do not support quitpre. #49
- Prevent sending a heartbeat when first opening Vim for imporved startup time.
- Prevent wildcard option from breaking expand() when Vim is launched from a
wildcard folder. #50
- Upgrade wakatime-cli to v8.0.2.
- Only treat proxy string as NTLM proxy after unable to connect with HTTPS and
- Support running automated tests on Linux, OS X, and Windows.
- Ability to disable SSL cert verification. wakatime/wakatime#90
- Disable line count stats for files larger than 2MB to improve performance.
- Print error saying Python needs upgrading when requests can't be imported.
- Use localtime() when reltime() not available. #48
- Buffer heartbeats and send to wakatime-cli only once per 10 seconds. #47 #45
- New :WakaTimeApiKey, :WakaTimeDebugEnable, :WakaTimeDebugDisable commands.
- Improve INI config file parsing so api key check is more robust. #46
- Detect debug setting from ~/.wakatime.cfg file
- Support $WAKATIME_HOME env variable for setting path to config and log files.
- Upgrade wakatime-cli to v8.0.0.
- Allow colons in [projectmap] config section.
- Increase priority of F# and TypeScript languages.
- Upgrade wakatime-cli to v7.0.2.
- Language detected by Vim now overwrites auto-detected language, if the Vim
language is supported in default.json or vim.json.
- Support NTLM proxy format like domain\user:pass.
- Support for Python 3.6.
- Upgrade wakatime-cli to v6.2.2.
- Allow boolean or list of regex patterns for hidefilenames config setting.
- New WAKATIME_HOME env variable for setting path to config and log files.
- New hostname setting in config file to set machine hostname. Hostname
argument takes priority over hostname from config file.
- Improve debug warning message from unsupported dependency parsers.
- Handle exception from Python system library read permission problem.
- Prevent encoding errors when logging files with special characters.
- Handle unknown exceptions from requests library by deleting cached session
object because it could be from a previous conflicting version.
- Prevent logging unrelated exception when logging tracebacks.
- Upgrade wakatime-cli to master version to fix bug in urllib3 package causing
unhandled retry exceptions.
- Prevent tracking git branch with detached head.
- Support for SOCKS proxies.
- Upgrade wakatime-cli to v6.0.2.
- Prevent popup on Mac when xcode-tools is not installed.
- Pass syntax of current file to wakatime-cli.
- Upgrade wakatime-cli to v5.0.1.
- Support passing an alternate language to cli to be used when a language can
not be guessed from the code file.
- Upgrade wakatime-cli to v5.0.0.
- Support regex patterns in projectmap config section for renaming projects.
- Upgrade pytz to v2016.3.
- Upgrade tzlocal to v1.2.2.
- Upgrade wakatime-cli to v4.1.13
- Encode TimeZone as utf-8 before adding to headers
- Encode X-Machine-Name as utf-8 before adding to headers
- Upgrade wakatime cli to v4.1.10
- Improve C# dependency detection
- Correctly log exception tracebacks
- Log all unknown exceptions to wakatime.log file
- Disable urllib3 SSL warning from every request
- Detect dependencies from golang files
- Use api.wakatime.com for sending heartbeats
- Accept 201 or 202 response codes as success from api
- Upgrade requests package to v2.9.1
- Upgrade wakatime cli to v4.1.8
- Default request timeout of 30 seconds
- New --timeout command line argument to change request timeout in seconds
- Fix bug in guess_language function
- Improve dependency detection
- Upgrade wakatime cli to v4.1.6
- Fix bug in offline caching which prevented heartbeats from being cleaned up
- Fix local session caching
- New --entity and --entitytype command line arguments
- Fix entry point for pypi distribution
- Allow passing command line arguments using sys.argv
- Upgrade wakatime cli to v4.1.1
- Send hostname in X-Machine-Name header
- Catch exceptions from pygments.modeline.get_filetype_from_buffer
- Upgrade requests package to v2.7.0
- Handle non-ASCII characters in import path on Windows, won't fix for Python2
- Upgrade argparse to v1.3.0
- Move language translations to api server
- Move extension rules to api server
- Detect correct header file language based on presence of .cpp or .c files
named the same as the .h file.
- Fix offline logging
- Limit language detection to known file extensions, unless file contents has
a vim modeline.
- Upgrade wakatime cli to v4.0.16
- Upgrade wakatime cli to v4.0.15
- Guess language using multiple methods, then use most accurate guess
- Use entity and type for new heartbeats api resource schema
- Upgrade wakatime cli to v4.0.14
- Make sure config file has api_key
- Only display setup complete message first time setting up cfg file
- Don't log time towards git temporary files
- Prevent slowness in quickfix window to fix #24
- Reuse SSL connection across multiple processes for improved performance
- Correctly display caller and lineno in log file when debug is true
- Project passed with --project argument will always be used
- New --alternate-project argument
- Fix bug with auto detecting project name
- Correctly log message from py.warnings module
- Handle plugin_directory containing spaces
- Upgrade wakatime cli to v4.0.8
- Check for api_key in config file instead of just checking if file exists
- Upgrade wakatime cli to v4.0.7
- Update requests package to v2.0.6
- Update simplejson to v3.6.5
- Capture warnings in log file
- Upgrade wakatime cli to v4.0.4
- New options for excluding and including directories
- Upgrade external wakatime-cli to v4.0.0
- Use requests library instead of urllib2, so api SSL cert is verified
- New proxy config file item for https proxy support
- Prompt for api key only after first buffer window opened
- Include vim version number in plugin user agent string
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v3.0.5
- Ignore errors from malformed markup (too many closing tags)
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v3.0.4
- Remove unused dependency, which is missing in some python environments
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v3.0.3
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v3.0.2
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v3.0.1
- Handle unknown language when parsing dependencies
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v3.0.0
- Detect libraries and frameworks for C++, Java, .NET, PHP, and Python files
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.1.11
- Fix bug in offline logging when no response from api
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.1.9
- Fix bug preventing offline heartbeats from being purged after uploaded
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.1.8
- Fix UnicodeDecodeError when building user agent string
- Handle case where response is None
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.1.7
- Upgrade pygments to v2.0.1
- Always log an error when api key is incorrect
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.1.6
- Fix list index error when detecting subversion project
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.1.4
- When Python was not compiled with https support, log an error to the log file
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.1.3
- Correctly detect branch for subversion projects
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.1.2
- Catch UnicodeDecodeErrors to prevent error messages propegating into Vim
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.1.1
- Fix bug where binary file opened as utf-8
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.1.0
- Python3 compatibility changes
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.0.8
- Supress output from svn command
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.0.6
- Fix unicode bug by encoding json POST data
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.0.5
- Use unique logger namespace to prevent collisions in shared plugin
- Option in .wakatime.cfg to obfuscate file names
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.0.2
- Correctly exec wakatime-cli in Windows OS
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.0.1
- Fix bug in queue preventing completed tasks from being purged
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v2.0.0
- Offline time logging using sqlite3 to queue editor events
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v1.0.1
- Use new domain wakatime.com
- Only save last action to ~/.wakatime.data when calling external wakatime-cli
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v1.0.0
- Support for mercurial revision control
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.5.3
- Bug fix for unicode in Python3
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.5.1
- Fix MAXREPEAT bug in Python2.7 by not using python in VimL
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.5.0
- Convert ~/.wakatime.conf to ~/.wakatime.cfg and use configparser format
- Support non-English characters in file names
- Increase frequency of pings to api from every 5 mins to every 2 mins
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.4.10
- Support .wakatime-project files for custom project names
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.4.9
- New config file option to ignore and prevent logging files based on regex
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.4.8
- Prevent popup windows when detecting Git project on Windows platform
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.4.7
- Send local olson timezone string in api requests
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.4.6
- Logging total lines in current file and language used
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.4.5
- Fix relative import error by adding packages directory to sys path
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.4.4
- Use urllib2 again because of problems sending json with requests module
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.4.3
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.4.2
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.4.1
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.4.0
- Detect branch from revision control
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.3.1
- Use requests module instead of urllib2 to verify SSL certs
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.2.0 for python2 and python3 support
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.1.4
- Use timeout and api pings to calculate logged time server-side instead of
- Upgrade external wakatime package to v0.1.3
- Run external wakatime script with any python version instead of forcing
- Support for Subversion projects
- Fix bug when calculation away duration
- Fixed bug where away prompt would do the opposite of user's choice
- Force external wakatime script to run with python2
- Many bug fixes
- Fix bug where event missed when first opening Vim with a file
- Remove verbose flag to stop printing debug messages
- Stop using VimL strings as floats
- Only log events once every 5 minutes, except for write events
- Prompt user for api key if one does not already exist
- Set 5 second delay between writing last cursor event time to local file
- Many bug fixes
- Move api interface code into external wakatime repository
- Support for Git projects
- Support changes to api schema which break backwards compatibility
- Simplify user events into regular events and write events
- Move wakatime.log to $HOME folder
- Support Vim's +clientserver for multiple instances of Vim
- Auto create log file if it does not exist
- Fixed bugs