Wallabag for Firefox OS
This app serves as a wallabag client for Firefox OS and other HTML/JS runtimes. Wallabag is a web-application for self-hosted reading list & bookmarking.
Installation (BETA and Release Candidates)
- Download the latest release (e.g. wallabag-v1.0.0-rc2.zip)
- On your phone[^1]: Go to Settings → Developer and enable Debugging via
- Open WebIDE in Firefox on your Desktop computer
- Click Select Runtime on the top right and select your phone. If you phone is not available, see this Troubleshooting Guide
- Once your phone is connected, click Project → Open Packaged App and select the wallabag-fxos folder
- Click the "Play" button (right arrow) to install wallabag-fxos on your device.
- Once the app has been installed, you can disconnect your device.
- Remember to disable debugging in your phone settings!
[^1]: You can also install wallabag-fxos on an Firefox OS Simulator for testing, debugging and development. See the WebIDE documentation for setting up runtimes.
This is the reading list.
Sharing through WebActivities works.
The settings require long and unwieldy text input.
In order to build the package, you have to run Bower first to install dependencies.