The ChemPreview is built on the Meta Preview by Meta Company (https://www.metavision.com/) for 3D visualization of molecular structures .
How do I get set up?
you can get executable app and unity source package from https://github.com/wallerlab/chem-preview/releases
Launch ChemPreview as an App:
unzip app.zip, then double click ChemPreview.exe app.
Run ChemPreview in Unity:
unzip source.zip, then import ChemPreview.unitypackage
Operate multiple atoms:
Option 1. choose Group function, define a model with serveral atoms Option 2. choose SelectAll function, define a model with all the atoms
- you can visualize chemical molecules in augmented reality.
- you can build your own molecule by hands or importing a PDBML/XML file.
- you can modify the current structure by adding and deleting atoms.
- you can adjust the currrent structure by moving, rotating atoms.
- you can measure the distance, angle and dihedral.
- you can operate multiple atoms together.