Wallit WordPress Plugin
Integrate your site with your Wallit account and begin monetizing your content.
Wallit is the subscription management solution. This WordPress plugin allows you to quickly and easily integrate Wallit with your site. It will add Wallit's paywall to your site and allow you to manage your Wallit resources from within WordPress. Please note - a Wallit account is required.
Visit wallit.io for more information about Wallit.
- Set up a Wallit account, create an Wallit property, and generate a set of API keys.
- Visit the latest release link and download
- Upload imoneza.zip through the plugins installer in WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Follow setup wizard.
Frequently Asked Questions
What version of PHP is required?
If you see a need, please put in a ticket. Or better yet, fork this and submit your own pull request.
If you need to work against test or qa, please visit the slug of
imoneza-config, a hidden menu item.
- Merge all changes back into master.
- Pick the new release number
- Change the plugin header to the new release number
- Create a new tag with that new release number locally and push to remote.
- Create a
git archiveof the project
- Go to GitHub and create a Release from the tag, attach the
imoneza.zipfile and put changelog items in the release notes.