..................... dotjs ........................
dotjs is a Google Chrome extension that executes
~/.js based on their filename.
If you navigate to
Bonus: files in
~/.js have jQuery 1.8.2 loaded,
regardless of whether the site you're hacking
GreaseMonkey user scripts are great, but you need to
publish them somewhere and re-publish after making
modifications. With dotjs, just add or edit files in
- Ensure you have defunkt's dotjs installed and running.
- Install the extension
How It Works
- dotjs installed (https://github.com/defunkt/dotjs.git)
- DotJS code: https://github.com/defunkt/dotjs
- Icon: http://raphaeljs.com/icons/
- jQuery: http://jquery.com/
- Ryan Tomayko for: