A super blocklist made from the most popular ones on the web!
When using the BitTorrent protocol using blocklists does nothing! If you are a part of the swarm of ip's yours can be logged, neither this nor any other IP block software can protect you from that. Read more here.
docker build -t ubl . docker run -it --name ubl ubl docker cp ubl:/usr/src/app/blocklist.txt .
- Download latest release
- (optional) Create a virtual environment
virtualenv --no-site-packages env
- (optional) Activate the virtual environment
- Install the dependencies
pip install -r requirements.txt
- Wait and your blocklist will be available in
blocklist.txtwhen the script exits
- Generate a local brand-new list
- Run using
-c path_to_transmission_conf_dir(if you use your system's default location, this option is unnecessary)
-zflag will create gzipped file ( transmission daemon 2.84 won't load gzipped file properly )
- Note: You can find your config directory here
- Your blocklist will be loaded the next time you start Transmission
- Run using
- Setup on a webserver
- Upload the folder content (or clone this repo) to your webserver
- Make sure the permission are right (755) for the scripts
- Add to your crontab Daily: 00 00 * * * ./UpdateList.sh
- Make your Torrent app point to your webserver like so: http://myserver.com/list.txt to download the newly generated list
Special thanks to alphapapa for the idea behind the design of the new script.
Build with Docker
Setup a cron job to run the script using docker and upload to Dropbox using the environment variable
0 5 * * * /usr/bin/docker run --rm -it -e DROPBOX_ACCESS_TOKEN="..." ubl
Thanks to voxxit for helping add this feature
Please check here for a full list of contributors.