Play Flappy Bird by actually flapping your hands.
Play it now here: https://wanderingstan.github.io/handybird/
- Does not work in Firefox. Works well in Chrome.
- Sound must be on and maximized. You may hear the high-pitched tone it uses. Best to use built-in laptop speaker.
- Microphone access must be allowed. It listens to the change in the tone to detect motion.
- Flap your hand toward your microphone. On Macbook it is by top-left of the keyboard. You may have to Google where it is on your computer.
- The speaker or microphone on some computers may not be able to handle the 20kHz tone used for the doppler detection.
The microphone is not permitted files served from the filesystem. To develop on a local machine, you'll have to start a webserver. This should work:
python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8000