WashU gRNA Designer for CRISPR/Cas9 Knockout
Welcome to WU-CRISPR, the Washington University gRNA designer for CRISPR/Cas9 knockouts. This program is distributed under the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. You may use it freely in your research with appropriate acknowledgment. The program is provided "as is" and the authors are not responsible for consquences from the use of the program.
A Perl 5 interpreter or higher on a Red-Hat compatible Linux system is required.
INSTALLATION OF WU-CRISPR STANDALONE PROGRAM
- Place the WU-CRISPR.tar.gz file anywhere in your Linux system and uncompress using the following command: 'tar -xzvf WU-CRISPR.tar.gz'
- Copy your input FASTA files into the newly created WU-CRISPR directory.
- Type 'perl wu-crispr.pl' to run the program and view the help file.
A README file is included in the WU-CRISPR standalone package, with examples and detailed explanations of the commands available.
INSTALLATION OF WU-CRISPR SERVER PACKAGE
- Place the WU-CRISPR_Server.tar.gz file in the cgi-bin of your Linux system and uncompress using the following command: 'tar -xzvf WU-CRISPR_Server.tar.gz'
- Access the custom_gRNA.cgi script from your browser.
A README file is included in the WU-CRISPR server package with instructions on file and directory permissions.