Your next PHP stack using HHVM, Nginx, Mysql, Redis & Supervisord - build on top of Vagrant.
You Will Have
A fresh setuped Ubuntu virtual machine, running:
• Base Packages: Base Items (Curl, Git and more!) • Languages: PHP (php/hhvm) • Web Servers: HHVM Nginx • Databases Servers: MySQL PostgreSQL • In-Memory Stores: Redis • Utilities: Vim Composer (with PHPUnit) Supervisord
• Vagrant 1.5.0+ Use vagrant -v to check your version • Vitualbox or VMWare Fusion
- After installing Vagrant, you might need a virtual machine. I have used precise32, which can be downloaded first but running command: "vagrant box add precise32 http://files.vagrantup.com/precise32.box"
- Clone/ copy this project in your application working copy.
- Run command "vagrant up" from your faverout terminal.
- In few mintes your machine will be ready and all project files will be synced.
- Open browser and type: 192.168.22.10:4567 (your newly created host)
Check out the URLs bellow to find out how its done:
Checkout my tutorial to setup yii project on vagrant
Its simple and easy to modify, meet your requirements by adding, removing and modifying shell scripts in /PHPVM/scripts/ directory.
Interested in contributing?
If you wanna add more features and user options then just fork this repo from the link bellow: https://github.com/waqar-alamgir/PHPVM/fork