Provides focus targeting & frame support for original vanilla World of Warcraft. (1.12.1, English client)
If you have never used focus before, it's basically a secondary target system that keeps track of a second unit other than the currently targeted unit. Once a focus is set, you can use macros to cast spells on the focus without having to lose your current target.
The focus frame works for both friendly and enemy players.
Development has been ceased due to the official release of WoW Classic. If possible, I'll recreate this addon for Classic, but no promises.
Usage & Info
- Chat commands/macros
- Addon limitations (Important, read this!)
- Increase combatlog distance (optional)
- What is focus and why is it useful?
- Download latest version here.
- Extract (unzip) the downloaded file into your
- Remove any suffixes from the addon's folder name. E.g: