Nazeka is a rikai replacement.
Nazeka is ready for general testing; it's still missing a few behaviors from rikaisama, and it's still clunky, but it's close to complete.
See the tutorial.
Build process requires python and lxml, or an existing copy of the extension to rip JMdict#.json from.
- Download JMdict.gz from http://www.edrdg.org/jmdict/edict_doc.html
- Convert it to json with etc/process.py
- Move the output to under dict/ so that [...]/dict/JMdict1.json and others exist in that location relative to [...]/manifest.json
- Make sure every .json file is listed as available to the extension in manifest.json - if jmdict added a lot of words, there might be more than 11 files now
- Package as an extension for your browser of choice, or load it as a temporary/indev extension using your browser's development tools
Copyright and License
Copyright 2017~2019; Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0: https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0