Integration of Clafer into VIM editing environment
- syntax highlighting for structural and behavioral Clafer, including marking simple errors
- indentation based folding for collapsing parts of the model (experimental)
After installing (see below) just open or create a Clafer file with a .cfr extension. Highlighting and folding should work out of the box.
I am using vundle, so
I added to the vundle section of my
Then I start (or restart) vim and run
After the command has terminated, you should be ready to clafer.
To update the plugin to the newest version on Github just run:
To uninstall, remove the clafer-vim line from
.vimrc first, then restart vim and run
- Folding is dependent on the depth of indentation. Doesn't always work.
- make folding robust
- provide indentation logics, if any
- integrate use of tags for navigation in the model
- integrate instance generator
- provide a plugin menu for Clafer
- write a help file
Pull requests are welcomed.