Give your powershell some pizazz.
Pshazz extends your powershell profile to add things like
- A nicer prompt, including Git and Mercurial info
- Git and Mercurial tab completion
- An SSH helper that lets you never enter your private key password again
- Sensible aliases, and an easy way to add your own aliases and remove ones you don't like
Pshazz is designed to work with themes, so you can create your own theme if the defaults aren't quite what you want. Make sure to send a pull request to include your theme with pshazz if you come up with something cool!
scoop install pshazz
If you don't have Scoop installed, you can download a zip of this repository, and add
bin\pshazz.ps1 to your PATH.
On the shoulders of giants...
Pshazz borrows heavily from:
- Posh-Git by Keith Dahlby for Git completions
- Posh-Hg by Jeremy Skinner for Mercurial completions
- git-credential-winstore by Andrew Nurse and others, for saving SSH passwords.
- z.ps by Jannes Meyer for rapid system navigation
Inspired by Oh-My-Zsh.