Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
• Fixed a bug were updates would be extracted a folder up
• No longer saves the password in plain text (in the settings file).
• The password is checked to be correct before decrypting.
• You can now have the program decrypt the manifest for you.
• Added option to have the salt changed when encrypting.
This update brings changes to the theme editor, updater, manifest, and settings.
• The theme editor now says if you made changes that are already saved
• Change the background of list boxes and other things via "Special Backgrounds" (editable in both RGB mode and non-RGB mode) ((Currently used only for listAccount and AboutUpdate)) Dynamic mode selects the best color based on the Dark/Light setting
• Now have the ability to change Primary, PrimaryDark, PrimaryLight, Accent, and the background (if enabled), via a RGB color selector, (and a Alpha dial (no for background, however)).
• Dark/Light mode now changes the menu bar Forecolor to read it a bit better
• Now separated into Steam and SDA (tabs) to configure Steam settings and SDA app settings.
• Fixed a bug where enabling "Periodically check for new confirmations and show a popup when they arrive" would not enable the other check boxes
• No longer sizeable
• Added option to encrypt manifest file - IN BETA, COULD DAMAGE MANIFEST FILE - Key is stored in the appsettings via plain text )^: (for now)
• Can now disable update checking on launch
• Manifest decrypted on start, and encrypted when properly closed.
• Increased SALT_LENGTH from 8 to 18
• Added version property that displays what version of SDA made the manifest.
- Brings the changes from SDA 1.5.0
- Pauses the auto-confirm timer until actions are complete
- Update the "Extract Update" program to 18.104.22.168
|- This allows the user to find the update file if the extract program can't do that
|- This also allows the extract program to work in /update/
- The update file is now downloaded to the /update/ folder
- Extract update is now pulled from the new update file (Update the program before extracting the new update)
- When "Installing Redistrib", show the download status, (like when downloading an update).
In this update you no longer have to copy the update zip to the SDA
directory and extract it, instead SDA will now download the update for
you along with extract it, (using Extract Update).
(SDA can now update itself if you allow)
Changed the login token entry to a label from a text field.
Fixed a bug where in noTheme mode, leaving the theme editor would cause
a theme to be set
When you open the theme editor, it selects your currently saved theme.
In noTheme mode you can now enable the theme via the theme editor.
Changed the default theme to be a bit lighter.
Change the general layout to be more appealing
[ Switched to using https://github.com/IgnaceMaes/MaterialSkin for the
[ The theme settings are saved in the manifest with other settings ]
- A theme changer to allow editing of the theme
- Disabled the account options on the main form is there is no