I'm a reliable, organized, and hard-working independent contractor.
I have worked with smaller start-ups and independent consulting gigs. I've also had the good fortune of working for technology giants:
- Ookla - (the outstanding cats behind Speedtest.net)
- Microsoft - (shortly until Covid-19)
I am proud of the accomplishments I have had on the teams I've been a part of and I am considered an influence of high quality and new standards.
I've been successful figuring out little ways to work on big problems.
Recently, I've learned to develop a new perspective on work, which has helped me focus on what is working and how we can make those things better.
- Observing without judgment — pay attention to what keeps a job in the right direction.
- Documenting everything — refine what works well.
- Communicating with empathy — be specific, realistic, and prompt.