A collection of OSGi services (in limbo) that provide interrogation methods for common database platforms.
What started life as a java alternative to MySQLDump soon evolved into a support library for dbRecorder, a database versioning tool.
Over time I have been slowly adding support for other database platforms and so I decided it was time to wrap up the individual libraries into something more coherent, hence the umbrella project - dbInterrogator.
- Java 1.6 (or above)
- Maven 3
Please do! Go on, don't be shy.
- Create an Issue that clearly describes:
- the problem you are trying to solve
- an outline of your proposed solution
- Wait a little while for any feedback
- Fork dbInterrogator into your very own GitHub repository
- Create a topic branch with a name corresponding to the issue number
from step 1 e.g #XXX:
$ git clone email@example.com/wave2/dbinterrogator.git my-dbinterrogator-repo
$ cd my-dbinterrogator-repo
$ git checkout -b dbinterrogator-XXX
- Commit your changes and include the issue number in your
$ git commit -am "[#XXX] Added something cool"
- Push your changes to the branch:
$ git push origin dbinterrogator-XXX
- Send a Pull Request including the issue number in the subject
Copyright © 2007-2012 Wave2 Limited. All rights reserved. Licensed under BSD License.