Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
In this release:
- Reimplemented and improved syncing mechanism to fix nodes getting stuck / end up on a fork
PaymentTransactionwill be deprecated and will not be accepted after hardfork height = block version 3
peers.datformat is now human-readable json
wallet.datformat is now encrypted json
- UTX Pool maximum size increased to 100k txs
New settings in waves.conf:
- In section
ignore-rx-messagesdeclare ignored message types, e.g. data of these types will not be logged, default values are [23, 25] and .
waves.matcher.rest-order-limitlimits amount of orders exposed via API, default value is 100
- In section
timeoutdeclare amount and timeout for blockIds that have been discovered as invalid so they won't be requested again in the future, default values are 30000 and 1 day
waves.utx.cleanup-intervaldefines an interval for utx to re-validate all transactions, default value is 5 min
/waves/createdSignedPaymentare now discontinued
/waves/paymentnow creates and broadcasts a
LeaseTransactioninfo via API now exposes the lease state(
- When updating from version 0.8.x, given the node is on a fork with height ~ 202K there's no need to delete blockchain or state files, just update the executables.
- If you are on some other fork, it's best to drop all data, both
- If you are updating from earlier versions, be sure to read 0.8.0 release notes.