Wavi Core 0.12.2.3
The following are some helpful notes on how to run Wavi on your native platform.
Unpack the files into a directory and run:
Unpack the files into a directory, and then run wavi-qt.exe.
Drag Wavi-Qt to your applications folder, and then run Wavi-Qt.
- See the Wavi documentation for help and more information.
- Ask for help on WAVI Discord channel.
- Ask for help on the BitcoinTalk forums.
The following are developer notes on how to build Wavi Core on your native platform. They are not complete guides, but include notes on the necessary libraries, compile flags, etc.
The Wavi Core repo's root README contains relevant information on the development process and automated testing.
- Developer Notes
- Multiwallet Qt Development
- Release Notes
- Release Process
- Source Code Documentation TODO
- Translation Process
- Translation Strings Policy
- Unit Tests
- Unauthenticated REST Interface
- Shared Libraries
- Dnsseed Policy
Distributed under the MIT software license. This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org), and UPnP software written by Thomas Bernard.