Active Admin is a Ruby on Rails framework for creating elegant backends for website administration.
- Website: http://www.activeadmin.info
- Live demo: http://demo.activeadmin.info/admin
- Allow developers to quickly create gorgeous administration interfaces (Not Just CRUD)
- Build a DSL for developers and an interface for businesses.
- Ensure that developers can easily customize every nook and cranny of the interface.
- Build common interfaces as shareable gems so that the entire community benefits.
There isn't yet an official release that supports Rails 4. For now, you'll have to use master:
gem 'activeadmin', github: 'gregbell/active_admin'
Check out the docs!
Want to contribute?
We try not to reinvent the wheel, so Active Admin is built with other open source projects:
|Arbre||Ruby -> HTML, just like that.|
|Devise||Powerful, extensible user authentication|
|Formtastic||A Rails form builder plugin with semantically rich and accessible markup|
|Iconic Icons||An excellent SVG icon set designed by P.J. Onori|
|Inherited Resources||Simplifies controllers with pre-built RESTful controller actions|
|Kaminari||Elegant pagination for any sort of collection|
|Ransack||Provides a simple search API to query your data|