BricktronicsMegashield v1.2 - A software library for Arduino.
This meta-library provides easy interfacing to the Bricktronics Megashield. This library does not contain any functional code, rather it provides static mappings between motor and sensor ports on the Megashield, and the pin numbers needed by the motor and sensor libraries. It packages the pin settings into two structs defined in BricktronicsSettings.h, which are defined as static const objects in the BricktronicsMegashield class. Use these objects in your motor and sensor constructors.
More details at http://www.wayneandlayne.com/bricktronics/
- Click the "Clone or download" button on the upper-right side of this page below the pink bar, then select "Download ZIP". Rename the uncompressed folder BricktronicsMegashield. Check that the BricktronicsMegashield folder contains BricktronicsMegashield.cpp and BricktronicsMegashield.h
- Place the BricktronicsMegashield library folder into your
<arduinosketchfolder>/libraries/folder. You may need to create the libraries subfolder if this is your first installed library. Restart the Arduino IDE.
BricktronicsShield::MOTOR_1- Use this static const struct in your motor constructors.
BricktronicsShield::SENSOR_1- Use this static const struct in your sensor constructors.
- More API details in API.md
Supported motor and sensor libraries you may be interested in:
- BricktronicsMotor – Support for NXT 2.0 and EV3 servomotors
- BricktronicsLight – Support for monochrome light sensor
- BricktronicsColor – Support for color sensors
- BricktronicsSound – Support for sound sensors
- BricktronicsButton – Support for pushbutton sensors
- BricktronicsUltrasonic – Support for the NXT 2.0 ultrasonic sensor
Wayne and Layne, LLC and our products are not connected to or endorsed by the LEGO Group. LEGO, Mindstorms, and NXT are trademarks of the LEGO Group.