Draft in a Flask
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: http://draftin_a_flask.rtfd.org.
$ pip install draftin_a_flask $ env DIF_CONTENT=/path/to/content \ DIF_OUTPUT=/path/to/output \ DIF_PELICAN=/path/to/pelican_binary draftican Listening at endpoint QRFky1tR0KqHGM3cJoitwEi8tTpknaNnMpNHHiTIm8 * Running on http://0.0.0.0:5678/ * Restarting with reloader Listening at endpoint QRFky1tR0KqHGM3cJoitwEi8tTpknaNnMpNHHiTIm8
(Yes, it displays the print twice :-\ I'm sure there's a way to get around it. If it bothers you too much, I accept pull requests!)
Setup your WebHook from within Draft, and now you can write your blog posts in Draft and easily publish.
- Automatic uploads using rsync/ssh/file copy
- Settings provided in a file
- Improved error handling (e.g. missing title, etc.)
- If you're missing important fields (like title and date) it probably will skip publishing that doc.