This is a binding around the C API exported by
To build this, you need to:
- Get and build llvm and clang locally. I'm using the current master rather than any particular released version.
- Add the bin dir from your llvm / clang build to your
PATHso that the build system can find
- For now, you then need to delete the
libclang.dylibso that the
libclang.ais used. This is discussed in the TODO.
After that, you can just:
dylan-compiler -build clang-dylan.lid
- Switch to using libclang.dylib rather that a static link of everything. This involves starting to correctly use rpath stuff on OS X.
- When walking AST, it is not visiting the right stuff now.
- When walking the AST, need to be able to return the right value.
- Need to wrap a bunch of stuff for the cursor to get back data about what is being walked.
- Support the rest of the API as needed.