Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Logcollector will fully read a log file if it reappears after being deleted. (#2041)
- Fix some bugs in Logcollector: (#2041)
- Logcollector ceases monitoring any log file containing a binary zero-byte.
- If a local file defined with wildcards disappears, Logcollector incorrectly shows a negative number of remaining open attempts.
- Fixed end-of-file detection for text-based file formats.
- Fixed a bug in Analysisd that made it crash when decoding a malformed FIM message. (#2089)