Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Fixes of bugs introduced by texture code
Retrieving data from WB_HasData implementations without any data set now return null instead of throwing error
Added texture coordinates to vertices and halfedges, added texture id to faces.
Basic texturing capabilities + coloring functions
Included Doxygen documentation
This is a release focussing on the ongoing process of simplification and improving usability.Several new examples added (and some Spielerei).
- New edgeless datastructure, pairs of halfedges now define an edge without redundancy. This simplifies custom code, reduces number of operations to ensure mesh consistency and lightens datastructure. HE_Edge is eliminated, in applicable functions a HE_Halfedge is returned or passed as parameter instead. To avoid counting edges twice only one halfedge of each pair has isEdge()==TRUE. This is internally fixed and needs not be set.
- Labels of faces, halfedges and vertices are no longer changed by modifiers. An internal label is added for additional modifier output. This internal label is accessible (getInternalLabel(), setInternalLabel(int i)) but cannot be relied on to survive any modifier...
- Better color support and preservation of properties when dividing or triangulating. Better support of adding new properties in future versions.
- Fixed major bug where triangulation of faces could return triangles with reversed orientation.
- HES_TriDec is now a lot faster and a lot robuster. use setGoal(double proportion) to reduce the number of vertices to a certain proportion). Meshes with higher genus (donut, figure eight,..) will crash if the vertex reduction goes too far to preserve the hole topology.
- all split face functionality is renamed: splitFacesTri, splitFacesQuad, splitFacesMidEdge, splitFacesHybrid, splitFacesCenter, splitFacesCenterHole...
- HEM_Bend is fixed