ScaffR is a collection of modular source code packages packages like blogs, membership, commerce, etc that let you quickly compose production-ready, white-label source code solutions. This is different than projects like orchard or wordpress in that our focus is on the source code itself... making it easy to use, consume and customize.
Whether you are making a Console Application or a MVC Website, our tools make it possible to never write the same code twice!
To view the code that is generated with ScaffR, pelase visit this link https://github.com/wcpro/ScaffR-Generated
We believe that source code is too complicated to reuse. Our purpose is to make software easy to reuse, customize, and share.
The ScaffR architecture uses the following frameworks
- ASP.NET MVC
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Entity Framework CodeFirst (w/ migrations)
Currently ScaffR has the following dependencies
- .NET 4.5
- Visual Studio 2012 Professional or higher
- Powershell 2
- Download the latest code and run package.bat found on the root directory
- Download the latest code from Scaffeine and do the same.
- Add a nuget source to c:\development\localnuget
- Create an empty MVC 4 application
- From nuget console window, type