OROCOS component for Sensoray 626 multi analog/digital I/O board
It is an OROCOS component which facilitates the features of s626 driver. Each istance of OROCOS component can run different I/O board when multiple boards are available.
s626_task is an interface to Sensoray 626 I/O board allowing to control:
ADC, DAC, ENC and DIO
Place the component into your src directory inside you workspace.
Build it using command
catkin_make --pkg s626_task
- Multiple I/O boards support.
- Separate thread for communication with the driver with 1kHz frequency.
- Enabling read from DIO, ENC and ADC peripherals selectable from interface.
- Channel selector for ADC.
- Setting default state on digital outputs.
- Setting default state on encoder channels.
- Setting range for ADC +/- 5V or +/- 10V.
- Queues for writing from multiple components to s626_task.
Example for using 1 I/O card.
Example for using 2 I/O cards.
Example for using 3 I/O cards.