Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- There is now a minimally complete user's guide.
- Quill can now format section-numbered documents as well as man pages.
- Quill build products reference the full platform string. I.e., Quill now knows
the difference between 32-bit and 64-bit Linux.
quill build all: One command now serves to:
- Check the project's dependencies
- Run the project's tests
- Format the project's documentation
- Build the project's libraries
- Build the project's applications for the current platform.
- Build the distribution .zip file(s) for the current platform.
quill build for: Following
quill build all, Quill can now build the
project for any platform for which a basekit available, building the
project's applications and distribution files for the platform with
quill basekit: The user can list basekits available locally and at
teapot.activestate.com, and retrieve basekits for local use.
quill teapot fix: Quill has a new scheme for managing the permissions on the
local teapot that does not require running Quill with
sudo. It should also
work better on Linux.
- Considerable work on the internals.
Issues Closed in Quill v0.3.0
- #39 quilldoc(n): xref of top-level section includes erroneous "."
- #38 quilldoc(n): 'section' stack traces if prior section cannot be found.
- #37 quilldoc(n): xref fails with an error on unknown xref ID
- #35 Quill doesn't update "package require" version for unprovided packages
- #30 Default Distribution set
- #29 New project has zero test failures
- #28 table(n) should be dictable(n) refactor
- #27 'quill env' should use dictable for formatting output.
- #26 'package require' in project.quill results in "unexpected error"
- #25 quillinfo(n) has no man page
- #24 Application library packages should be "app_name", not "nameapp".
- #23 'quill new' adds docs/index.html, not docs/index.quilldoc.
- #22 Use relative paths with tclapp
- #21 Dist names with "%platform" are expanded too early
- #20 'quill build' error checking is bad.
- #19 'quill test' on multiple test targets
- #16 'quill teapot' reports that teapot is not linked when it is.
- #14 test pathfind-1.1 and 1.3 fail on Windows
- #13 quill build all