memcached web monitoring tool
memcached web monitoring tool is rails 2.1 based application thats help you to monitor your single memcached server stat.
list of the available features -
- graphs for memory usages
- graphs for hits/misses
- graphs for read/write status
- cached item increment
- list of server statistical parameters in a table view.
- flush all existing caches
- remove a specific cache by give cache key
how to install
- download and unzip memcached web monitoring tool
- edit the config/database.yml, the config/settings.yml and config/cache-config.yml files
- rake db:migrate
- ensure your memcached server is running.
- start rake statistics:collector RAILS_ENV=production
- now run script/server to run rails server process.
- congrats!! you should now browse http://localhost:3000
recent statistical data
Bort put together by people at Fudge