Please Note: This project is not actively supported. We are keeping this code up because it's free and open. Enjoy at your own risk.
Wealth Management, Set Free
Hi, I'm wealthbot.io. Webo for short. I'm an open source wealth management platform. I help Investment Advisors profitably serve the mass affluent.
- Help human investment advisors compete with robo-advisors
- Build your own SaaS robo-advisor
- Manage a personal portfolio
- Run multiple RIA firms under a single installation
- Admin Control Panel - manage wealthbot.io installation, including RIA and Client accounts.
- Client Dashboard - beautiful transaction, holding and performance reports on any screen.
- RIA Portal - define asset classes and representative securities, setup custom portofilios and multi-tiered billing, create your own risk profile questionnaire, manage clients and document workflows.
- Rebalancer - automatically rebalance client portfolios to match target allocations at the household or account-level, ad-hoc or on an set schedule.
- Portfolio Accounting System - integrate with custodians to verify customer demographics and reconcile transactions placed by the Rebalancer.
Yea, We've Got That
- Tax loss harvesting
- Custom portfolio models
- Custom risk profiling
- Integration with financial custodians
- Automated onboarding, document flow and e-signing
- Cash generating transactions while maintaining target asset allocation
- Muni substitiution
Go to http://demo.wealthbot.io to play with all the features before installing.
Join our Gitter to discuss the project in realtime.
- Talk to the core devs and the wealthbot.io community.
- Learn from others and ask questions.
- Share your work and demos.
Contribute to our roadmap on Trello.
- Follow our general vision
- Submit new feature ideas
- Comment on ideas, to-dos and in-progress work
- Install Vagrant and Virtual Box
- You'll need an NFS plugin. Once vagrant is installed run:
vagrant plugin install vagrant-bindfs
- You'll need Hostmanager plugin. Once vagrant is installed run:
vagrant plugin install vagrant-hostmanager
And now, our super-simple, 3-step install
git clone https://github.com/wealthbot-io/wealthbot
192.168.56.105 local.wealthbot.ioto your etc/hosts file
cd wealthbotand run
vagrant upand run
vagrant provisionfor first run
Go grab a coffee or a beer ... this will take a while the first time you run it.
Once complete, simply go to http://local.wealthbot.io in your browser to see the wealthbot.io demo landing page.
Note: To use the app you'll need to setup an SMTP server with authentication. The config is in wealthbot/app/config/parameters.yml. Digital Ocean has a good writeup on how to use your Gmail account for this.
If you want to take a look around your vagrant box you can
The config is located in
We strongly recommend running all console commands inside the vagrant box.
We love pull requests! The details on how to contribute to Wealthbot can be found here.