Wealth Management, Set Free
Hi, I'm wealthbot.io. Webo for short. I'm an open source wealth management platform. I help Investment Advisors profitably serve the mass affluent.
- Help human investment advisors compete with robo-advisors
- Build your own SaaS robo-advisor
- Manage a personal portfolio
- Run multiple RIA firms under a single installation
- Admin Control Panel - manage wealthbot.io installation, including RIA and Client accounts.
- Client Dashboard - beautiful transaction, holding and performance reports on any screen.
- RIA Portal - define asset classes and representative securities, setup custom portofilios and multi-tiered billing, create your own risk profile questionnaire, manage clients and document workflows.
- Rebalancer - automatically rebalance client portfolios to match target allocations at the household or account-level, ad-hoc or on an set schedule.
- Portfolio Accounting System - integrate with custodians to verify customer demographics and reconcile transactions placed by the Rebalancer.
Yea, We've Got That
- Tax loss harvesting
- Custom portfolio models
- Custom risk profiling
- Integration with financial custodians
- Automated onboarding, document flow and e-signing
- Cash generating transactions while maintaining target asset allocation
- Muni substitiution
Go to http://demo.wealthbot.io to play with all the features before installing.
Join our Gitter to discuss the project in realtime.
- Talk to the core devs and the wealthbot.io community.
- Learn from others and ask questions.
- Share your work and demos.
- Install Docker and Docker Compose
docker-compose buildin the root folder
docker-compose up -d
Once complete, simply go to http://wealthbot.localhost in your browser to see the wealthbot.io demo landing page.
Note: To use the app you'll need to setup an SMTP server with authentication. The config is in .env Environment file. Symfony has a good writeup on how to use your Gmail account for this.
If you want to take a look around your docker container you can
docker exec -it wealthbot_php_1 sh.
To access Kibana (ELK Stack) go to http://wealthbot.localhost:81/
We strongly recommend running all console commands inside the docker container.
We love pull requests! The details on how to contribute to Wealthbot can be found here.