Partnership and participation
The code is functional, but offered as-is. If you are interested in partnership or working on the core and new features, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written with Symfony Flex
Wealth Management, Set Free
Hi, I'm wealthbot.io. Webo for short. I'm an open source wealth management platform. I help Investment Advisors profitably serve the mass affluent.
- Help human investment advisors compete with robo-advisors
- Build your own SaaS robo-advisor
- Manage a personal portfolio
- Run multiple RIA firms under a single installation
- Admin Control Panel - manage wealthbot.io installation, including RIA and Client accounts.
- Client Dashboard - beautiful transaction, holding and performance reports on any screen.
- RIA Portal - define asset classes and representative securities, setup custom portofilios and multi-tiered billing, create your own risk profile questionnaire, manage clients and document workflows.
- Rebalancer - automatically rebalance client portfolios to match target allocations at the household or account-level, ad-hoc or on an set schedule.
- Portfolio Accounting System - integrate with custodians to verify customer demographics and reconcile transactions placed by the Rebalancer.
- Tax loss harvesting
- Custom portfolio models
- Custom risk profiling
- Integration with financial custodians
- Automated onboarding, document flow and e-signing
- Cash generating transactions while maintaining target asset allocation
- Muni substitution
- Clone The repository:
git clone email@example.com:wealthbot-io/devenv.git
- Move to dir:
- Build Docker Containers: Run
docker-compose up --build -d
- Find ID of PHP Container: Run
docker psand look for the container ID (ex.
abcd123efg) beside devenv_monolith.php
- Create the DB schema: Run
docker exec -it abcd123efg bin/console doctrine:schema:create
- Load the fixtures: Run
docker exec -it abcd123efg bin/console wealthbot:fixtures:load
Once complete, simply go to http://127.0.0.1:10001 in your browser to see the wealthbot.io demo landing page.
Join our Slack to discuss the project in realtime.
We love pull requests! The details on how to contribute to Wealthbot can be found here.
You can make a donation to sponsor this project: