Weave Kubernetes System Control -
wksctl allows simple creation of a Kubernetes cluster given a set of IP addresses and an SSH key. It can be run in a standalone environment but is best used via a GitOps approach in which cluster and machine descriptions are stored in Git and the state of the cluster tracks changes to the descriptions.
Its features include:
- simple creation of Kubernetes clusters
- manage cluster and machine descriptions using Git
- manage addons like Weave Net or Flux
- Sealed Secret integration
Install wksctl binary
- Download the OS specific
wksctlrelease package from the release page
- Unpack and add the
wksctlbinary to your path
cd <download dir> tar xfz wksctl-0.7.0-linux-x86_64.tar.gz chmod +x wksctl sudo mv wksctl /usr/local/bin/
Check out our Get Started doc to dive deeper into the different ways to operate
- Firekube - use our WKS + Footloose + Ignite demo and be up and running in no time
- WKS and Footloose
- WKS and Vagrant
- WKS on GCE
Other interesting resources include:
If you have any questions about, feedback for or problems with
- Invite yourself to the Weave Users Slack.
- Ask a question on the #wksctl slack channel.
- File an issue.
Your feedback is always welcome!