This is the old readme for web-work tools... needs updating now that indieweb is it's own separate site branching off.
This blog is where I document my journey as an independent web-worker, and will grow to include contributions from other indie workers of the web.
This page has some samples of content that I've created for others, as well as general resources for web-work.
Originally it wasn't in blog form... but I just looked on github, to see when I started, and chose the date that way, for each.
Articles by Infominer
- Brief History of Web Design
- Keyword Research Fundamentals
- SEO Simplified! Increase your Rankings 2019!
- How Many Types of Software Development are there?
- Small Business in the Digital Age.
- GitHub Pages Starter Pack
- GitHub Pages Extended Resources
- Static Site Generators
- Make a Github Portfolio
- Open Source Publishing
- Migrate from Jekyll-HPSTR to HPSTR-Hugo Theme
- Creating a Test Branch and Merging back the Changes
- Content Creation
- Learn HTML CSS and Associated Markup Languages
- Command Line - Git - SSH - BASH
Eventually this will live along in the same site with web-work.. though I'm not sure of the specifics rn.
- IndieWeb Resources
- IndieWeb GitHub Repositories
- FreeNode IRC #indieweb-dev on IIW RWoT and DID's
- Indigo Authors - Indiweb Features
The following are "Top Level" web-work resources that do not yet have their own page on this site.