This is a skeleton template that you can use as a starting point via downloading or forking it from GitHub.
Once you have a copy you will want to do a few things:
Load up the appinfo.json and change the package id and developer information to match your own.
Load up the framework_config.json and tweak for your needs.
For more information on what can be configured, see
- debuggingEnabled: If true, debugging features are enabled
- escapeHTMLInTemplates: If true, HTML escapes in any property substitution in templates, which is a good idea.
- logEvents: Causes events sent by the framework and mouse events received to be logged at info level.
- logLevel: Controls the logging levels. Choose between: Mojo.Log.LOG_LEVEL_ERROR, Mojo.Log.LOG_LEVEL_INFO, Mojo.Log.LOG_LEVEL_WARNING
- timingEnabled: If true, the timing statistics enable on the scene transitions.
- useNativeJSONParser: If true, uses the native JSON parser, if available
You will probably want a scene, so it is time to meet the command line tools
- palm-generate -t new_scene -p "name=first" .
Once you are done with code, then you get to package and install your app for testing:
- palm-package .
- palm-install *.ipk