That is a super simple and quite lazy application I hacked together because I am using Redmine on a shared webspace where none of the other ways to make tickets from a mail is working.
What you need:
- Mail with IMAP and an address, where you send your tickets to be.
- Redmine with an API key for your user.
- A server or webspace which allows you to run Node scripts as service or at least as cronjob.
- Fill in the config file with your credentials.
npm installto install all needed node modules.
- Then run
node appto start the app for the first time.
- If everything runs fine, you can establish a service or cronjob for the script to run permanently or at least on an interval.