Responsive addon for frontendgridfield that makes a SilverStripe GridField work better on various screensizes.
- Ed Chipman (UndefinedOffset)
- SilverStripe Framework 3.1+
composer require webbuilders-group/silverstripe-responsivegridfield
If you prefer you may also install manually:
- Download the module from here https://github.com/webbuilders-group/silverstripe-responsivegridfield/archive/master.zip
- Extract the downloaded archive into your site root so that the destination folder is called responsivegridfield, opening the extracted folder should contain _config.php in the root along with other files/folders
- Run dev/build?flush=all to regenerate the manifest
Usage of the module is simple, you just need to add the component
ResponsiveGridFieldColumns to your GridField's configuration. See the documentation for more information on how to use the module.