Mixins.Helper is a basic and useful collection of Less Mixins Functions that are used to redeuce the work needed to apply styling to elements and cross-browser CSS compatibility. Mixins.Helper comes with a visual studio and microsoft friendly NuGet package.
Add Mixins.Helper NuGet to your project
PM> Install-Package Mixins.Helper
Import Mixins.Helper with this line in top of your less
. you can find out your Mixins from Visual Studio intelliSense box.
Sample of Mixins Helper
- .border-radiuses (topright, bottomright, bottomleft, topleft)
- .text-shadow (shadow)
- .drop-shadow (x, y, blur, spread, alpha)
- .inner-shadow (x, y, blur, spread, alpha)
- .box-sizing (type)
- .opacity (opacity)
- .gradient (startColor, endColor)
- .horizontal-gradient (startColor, endColor)
- .animation (name, duration, delay, ease)
- .transition (prop, time, ease)
- .rotate (deg)
- .scale (factor)
- .skew (deg1, deg2)
- .translate (x, y)
- .translate3d (x, y, z)
- .perspective (value)
- .transform-origin (x, y) and more...
This project is dedicated to public and is free for all uses, commercial or otherwise. Supported by Web Design Iran