This is an easy customizable TYPO3 docker boilerplate.
- Nginx or Apache HTTPd
- PHP-FPM (with Xdebug)
- MySQL, MariaDB or PerconaDB
- PostgreSQL (disabled)
- Solr (disabled, with basic configuration)
- Elasticsearch (disabled, without configuration)
- Redis (disabled)
- Memcached (disabled)
- MailHog, Mailcatcher (if no mail sandbox is used, eg. Vagrant Development VM)
- FTP server vsftpd (disabled)
- PhpMyAdmin (disabled)
- Support for
FLOW_CONTEXTfor TYPO3, FLOW, NEOS.
- maybe more later...
This Docker boilerplate is based on the Docker best practices and doesn't use too much magic. Configuration of each docker container is available in the
docker/ directory - feel free to customize.
This boilerplate can also be used for any other web project. Just customize the makefile for your needs.
Warning: There may be issues when using it in production.
If you have any success stories please contact me.
You can use my Vagrant Development VM for this Docker boilerplate, e.g. for easily creating new boilerplate installations with short shell command:
ct docker:create directory.
Table of contents
- First steps / Installation and requirements
- Updating docker boilerplate
- Services (Webserver, MySQL... Ports, Users, Passwords)
- Docker Quickstart
- Run your project
- Container detail info
This Docker layout is based on https://github.com/denderello/symfony-docker-example/
Thanks for your support, ideas and issues.
- Ingo Pfennigstorf
- Florian Tatzel
- Josef Florian Glatz
- Ingo Müller
- Benjamin Rau
- Philipp Kitzberger
- Stephan Ferraro
- Cedric Ziel
- Elmar Hinz
Thanks to cron IT GmbH for inspiration.
Did I forget anyone? Send me a tweet or create pull request!