Kingswell SaaS and Admin Template
AngularJS SaaS/Admin Template and Starter Kit
Stop paying for an admin template when you can get more with this awesome little gem. Using AngularJS best practices, tons of examples, Gulp runs a Restify server and a Socket.IO server for realtime data streaming into your new front-end UI.
###What You Get
- Using Angular's Best Practices
- Basically 3 commands and you are developing
- Best of Breed Libraries (Angular, Gulp, Bower, SASS)
- Fully Commented and Documentation
- Over 15 pages of elements with easy copy and paste code
- 2 Login Screens
- 2 Register Screens
- Using BrowserSync for quick development and time-saving synchronized browser testing (http://www.browsersync.io/)
- Using Gulp to compile, build and show on your local server with a single save of a file
- Clean, DRY (Don't repeat yourself), Commented and Easy To Read Code
- Using Google's Material Design Pattern to make designing beautiful interfaces a breeze
- Using SASS for each component, view, theme and bower component
- Easy theming with either Material Design or your own custom design with example SASS theme
- Hooked up to NodeJS Restify Server for RESTful data
- Hooked up to a NodeJS Socket.IO Server for Realtime Data (Server Built In To Gulp Script)
- Fully implemented build system to save you hours
- Install node packages by entering the following:
$ npm install ``` 2. Install bower components ```bash $ bower install
- Build and run the code
Clone through Git
Install node packages by entering the following in your command line in the folder:
$ npm install
Install bower components by entering the following in your command line in the folder:
$ bower install
- Build and run the code by entering the following in your command line in the folder:
If you ran this command already, then you are using it :D
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
No history yet.
Stephen Weber firstname.lastname@example.org
MIT! Have fun with it!