Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Auto-Backup of the Database when it's being saved can now be disabled in the advanced settings
- Multiple Backup Folders can now be added
- Custom format for date/ time for the backup files can now be set, see usage notes for details
.plgxfile is now also provided
- Installation: Extract the zip-file and put either
KPSimpleBackup.plgxor both (see install instructions) in the
Pluginsfolder of KeePass
How To Upgrade...
Just install the new version.
Install new version and setup backup folder(s) once again. :)
Note: It might be necassary to set the backup path again when upgrading from previous version!
- Cleanup: Only keep specified amount of backup files per database
- Choose wether to use Database Name or File Name for Backup File Name
- Choose whether to move old backups to trash or delete them permanently
- Settings Form design tweaks
Simply put the
KPSimpleBackup.dll file in your KeePass/Plugins folder.
- Define Backup-Path in
- Your DB will be saved to this folder every time you save the file or backup manually (
Backup Database Now!)
Don't expect crazy things, only the core backup functionality is working (also together with e.g. IOProtocolExt), more features will be added in the future)