core-library contains some classes we re-use regularly into other packages or
- Algorithms utilities (Luhn, etc.)
- Arguments utilities (array, boolean, double, float, integer, string, etc.)
- Databases connectors (Access, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Exceptions classes
- File system classes (directories, files, zip, etc.)
- Model classes (choices, contact, node, organizer, etc.)
- Network utilities (cURL, FTP, HTTP, SFTP, etc)
- Security classes (authenticator, password authentication, etc.)
- SkiData API (https://github.com/webeweb/skidata-library)
- Sorting utilities (alphabetical tree sort, quick sort, etc.)
- Validation API (rule, rule set, validator, etc.)
Open a command console, enter your project directory and execute the following command to download the latest stable version of this package:
$ composer require webeweb/core-library "^4.0"
This command requires you to have Composer installed globally, as explained in the installation chapter of the Composer documentation.
To test the package, is better to clone this repository on your computer. Open a command console and execute the following commands to download the latest stable version of this package:
$ mkdir core-library $ cd core-library $ git clone https://github.com/webeweb/core-library.git . $ composer install
Once all required libraries are installed then do:
core-library is released under the LGPL License. See the bundled LICENSE
file for details.