Cisco Webex iOS SDK Example
This Kitchen Sink demo employs Cisco Webex service through Webex iOS SDK. It provides a developer friendly sample implementation of Webex client SDK and showcases all SDK features. It focuses on how to call and use Webex-SDK APIs. Developers could directly cut, paste, and use the code from this sample.
This demo supports iOS device with iOS 13 or later
Table of Contents
- ScreenShot-1: Main page of Application, listing main functions of this demo.
- ScreenShot-2: Initiate call page.
- ScreenShot-3: Show call controls when call is connected.
- ScreenShot-4: Video calling screen
- ScreenShot-5: Teams listing screen
- ScreenShot-6: Space listing screen
- ScreenShot-7: Space related option screen
- ScreenShot-8: Send Message screen
You can download our Demo App from TestFlight.
- Download TestFlight from App Stroe.
- Open the public url(https://testflight.apple.com/join/obJ7Inof) from your iPhone browser.
- Start Testing and install Ktichen Sink App from TestFlight.
Here are the steps to setup Xcode project using CocoaPods:
gem install cocoapods
Install WebexSDK and other dependencies from your project directory:
To the app’s
Info.plist, please add an entry
GroupIdentifierwith the value as your app's GroupIdentifier. This is required so that we can get a path to store the local data warehouse. Note: You'll need to claim your own GroupIdentifier from Apple developer site.
If you'll be using WebexBroadcastExtensionKit, You also need to add an entry
GroupIdentifierwith the value as your app's GroupIdentifier to your Broadcast Extension target. This is required so that we that we can communicate with the main app for screen sharing.
Signing & Capabilitiessection in your xcode project as follows
Add Secrets.plist file in your project and add following fields:
clientId clientSecret redirectUri
Enabling and using screen share on your iPhone
Add screen recording to control center:
Open Settings -> Control Center -> Customize Controls
Tap '+' on Screen Recording
To share your screen in KitchenSink:
Swipe up to open Control Center
Long press on recording button
select the KitchenSinkBroadcastExtension, tap Start Broadcast button
For complete API Reference, see documentation