This repository is for Webhook's server component that handles regenerating and managing your sites. There are several other repositories in Webhook's core.
- webhook - The Webhook command line tools.
- webhook-generate - The local runserver for Webhook.
- webhook-cms - The CMS layer and frotend GUI. A single page Ember app.
- webhook-server-open - The production server for serving and regenerating live Webhook sites.
- webhook-images - Image resizing for the Webhook frontend. For Google App Engine.
If you are interested in self-hosting Webhook, check the instructions here.
This repository contains the code needed to run a Webhook server.
A description of how to contribute and the various files that are in the repo can be found here